Chidimma Ozor, MYT, RYT 500, was born in Ann Arbor, MI to Nigerian-born parents. She loves the simple things in life, like faith, family, friends, travel, laughter, hot yoga and Pilates, Russian Kettlebells, indoor cycling, the Michigan Wolverines, french fries, red velvet cake or cupcakes and recordable television.
She ended up in Las Vegas, after her hard-earned Master’s degree from the University of Michigan failed to net her a job due to the tough economy. Chidimma began her Las Vegas career with event planning, which took her to public relations and eventually led her to be the Communications Director at a local wellness center. Seeking some stability, serenity and spirituality she practiced yoga for the first time in February 2007 and hated it. When she took another yoga class six months later, she fell in love and eventually became a Holy Yoga certified instructor a year later in August 2008. However, her yoga journey came full circle in February 2009 when she taught her first yoga class. Heartfelt gratitude draws her to the yoga community and keeps her there.
Incorporating a yoga-inspired lifestyle has led her to make several radical changes in her life. As a true wellness warrior, she yearns to inspire change in others, much in the same way others have inspired change in her.
Her desire is for yoga, specifically, and wellness, in general to transcend all boundaries and be accessible to all. Hopefully you enjoy your own health and wellness with your yoga mat as a backdrop. She is the founder of theTYPEAhippie which is soul and Divine inspired, intuitive coaching. We utilize prayer & meditation, essential oils, yoga therapy, exercise & movement, nutrition, community and love to empower you to thrive.
In case you wondered, Chidimma means God is good in Igbo, a Nigerian language.
- HOLY YOGA Master Yoga Teacher (500 & 200 hour certifications)
- HOLY YOGA Yoga Therapist
- HOLY YOGA Touch Instructor (10 hour certification)
- HOT YOGA Yoga Teacher (200 hour certification)
- ZFLOW POWER YOGA Yoga Teacher (200 hour certification)
- NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SPORTS MEDICINE (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- SCHWINN Indoor Cycling Instructor
- REVELATION WELLNESS Group Fitness Instructor
- INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION (IIN) Holistic Health Counselor
- dōTERRA Wellness Advocate
- dōTERRA AromaTouch Technique Practitioner